Your Best Video Editing will make your video successful
Hello Friends, in this video I am going to guide you with some best NA NA NA! One of the Best Video Editing Software For YouTube.
Thanks to modern technology and the Fastest Growing world now anyone can do video editing with easy-to-use software, No one required any special training or degree to do it. As I always said If you are doing any blogging business or you are a YouTuber your video must be present perfectly and to show your video perfectly you will be required Best Video Editing Software. The job has never been easier, however, the choice has never been harder.
Yeah! Choosing the right video editing software for YouTube is not easy these days. There are a number of choices with each claiming to be the best. But don’t worry, we are here to help you.
In the process of choosing a video editing software for YouTube, you should definitely take these points into account:
- Editing Tools: The software should offer complete and advanced video editing features.
- User Friendly (Learning Curve): The software should be easy to learn and work with.
- Documentation: The software should have tutorials available online.
- Price: The cheaper the better.
Agree? I know you do.
Now, let’s go through some of the most popular video editing software and see which one covers your needs.
1. Camtasia – Free Trial
Camtasia is a video editor and screen recorder which can operate on both Windows and macOS. The software is equally useful for newbies and professionals. It has a clean and user-friendly interface that will help users enjoy their time with it.
Worth mentioning, Camtasia is one of the most powerful screen recorders. It records high-quality videos and doesn’t have any time limitations for recording.
There is also a complete Camtasia Tutorials available on TechSmith.com which will help you quickly learn its basics and beyond.
In short, you can use Camtasia to first create a video by recording your screen, then, splice in other video clips, images, and music into it and finally export it.
The software offers some discount for buying more than 4 licenses, but in general, the price will be like this:
- Single user license: $249 (One-time fee)
- Maintenance (Optional): $49.75 (Annual fee)
The Maintenance includes a dedicated phone queue, exclusive training, and the next version of the software.
The software also has a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” which means it either satisfies you or pays you back.
2. Wondershare Filmora – Try For Free
Wondershare Filmora is a freemium video editing software primarily aimed at beginners. It comes with over 140 filters and over-effects that can do real magic to your videos.
The software operates on both Windows and Mac. It offers the main functions of video editing software like trimming, transitions, overlays, and more. However, it lacks some advanced features like motion tracking and Multicam.
When you first set up Filmora you will have 4 modes to choose from: Action Cam, Full Feature, Instant Cutter, and Easy Mode. You can choose the mode which best accords with your needs.
Filmora features Pan and Zoom, Audio Mixer, and Video Stabilization that are extremely useful for any YouTube video maker. Its Green Screen feature will also come in handy to YouTubers.
Not to forget, the free version offers a good range of features but it exports videos with Filmora watermark on it, and to remove the watermark you need to upgrade to the pro version.
Wondershare Filmora Pricing
Windows Version Pricing
- Lifetime Plan $69.99 (One-Time Fee)
- Annual Plan $39.99/Year (Automatically renew, cancel any time)
- Annual Bundle Plan $99.87/Year (Automatically renew, cancel any time)
All bundles offer: Support, all features, and free updates. However, the Annual Bundle Plan offers two more features: Unlimited Downloads from the Filmstock Standard Library, and New effects every month.
Mac Version Pricing
- Lifetime Plan $69.99 (One-Time Fee)
- Annual Plan $44.99/Year (Automatically renew, cancel any time)
- Annual Bundle Plan $104.87/Year (Automatically renew, cancel any time)
Again the Annual Bundle Plan for Mac offers the two more features that the Windows Bundle offers.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
Here comes the Master!
While searching for an all-in-one perfect video editing software, you will surely reach to Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editor developed by the great Adobe Systems. It has rich video editing tools, such as the Slip Tool, Rolling Edit Tool, and Ripple Edit.
The software operates on both Windows and Mac and provides a user-friendly interface. Its responsive interface helps reach maximum performance.
It can be a little head-scratching for beginners to work with it, but good thing is, there are an infinite amount of tutorials for it.
Some features like Multiple Sequence Support, Multi-Camera Editing, Time Remapping, Color Correction Tools, and Audio Mixer Interface makes it a good choice for YouTubers.
In fact, Premiere Pro is quite popular among YouTubers, more than 50% of the biggest YouTubers use it for editing their videos.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing
The software doesn’t offer a lifetime pricing, this is why it is considered a little pricey.
- Annual plan, paid monthly – US$20.99/mo
- Annual plan, prepaid – US$239.88/yr
- Monthly plan – US$31.49/mo
4. Apple iMovie
iMovie is a video editing software by Apple that operates on macOS, iOS, and iPadOS devices. The software is free, simple, and easy-to-use but at the same time of high quality, you can produce 4K resolution movies using it.
It features the standard tools of a video editing software but is not very good with advanced options. However, since it comes for no cost, any Mac user should give it a try.
One good thing about iMovie is that you can start editing a video on your iPhone then continue it on your iPad or any other OS system.
iMovie is Free for Apple devices.
5. VivaVideo – Free Video Editor (Mobile)
VivaVideo is a freemium video editor with all video editing features: cut video, trim video, crop video, merge video, edit video with music, edit video for youtube, add stickers to video, add text to video, and more.
But it is not limited to this, VivaVideo is also a social platform that lets users create, edit, and publish their videos. Users can select themes, use stickers, text, and music in their videos.
It has an intuitive elegant interface that makes working with it fun. Not to forget, it operates on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
It is well popular too, it has more than 100 Million downloads just on Android, so, there is a great chance you have already heard about it.
The free version offers a good amount of features but in upgrading to the pro version you will get:
- Removes watermarks
- No ads
- Video adjustment
- Animated texts and more
Before upgrading you will be offered a 3-day free trial to check how the pro version feels. Then you will have to pay $2.60 (£2.04) per month.
Final Summary Of Jayant Vlogs:-
There is a lot of good video editing software out there, but important thing is that you find the one that best covers your needs. You have to think about it by yourself. Check out below:
- If you want to create professional tutorial videos, Camtasia is the best option.
- For beginners who want cheap, easy-to-use, and feature-rich video editing software, Filmora is recommended.
- iMovie is best for Apple users who want to create not so professional videos for free.
- If you are a Mac user who wants the most feature-rich and advanced video editing software for Mac, then your options are Final Cut Pro X.
- If you are serious about video editing and thereby want the most perfect software for both Windows and Mac, then Premiere Pro is your choice.
- If you are looking for the best film editing software, grab LightWorks.
- If you want to create videos quickly using prebuilt themes, songs, videos, and effects, then VivaVideo should do it for you.
- If you are looking for the best online, cloud-based video editing software, then you are looking for WeVideo.
Hey, i hope you like this blog, if yes don’t forget to share this post with your known one or also you can share this blog on Facebook or other social media platform, Really I will like that a lot.