Redmi Note 11T price in India begins at Rs. 16,999 and goes up to Rs. 19,999
Redmi Note 11T 5G went on sale in India earlier this week. The new Redmi phone is positioned as the successor to the Redmi Note 10T that was launched just five months ago in India. Moreover, the Note 11T 5G is essentially a rebadged Redmi Note 11 5G that debuted in China in October. Xiaomi offers features including dual rear cameras and a 90Hz non-AMOLED display on the Redmi Note 11T 5G. These changes have not been impressive. That said, the smartphone comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset that’s made on the 6nm process. That should mean better power efficiency.
You will obtain a 6.6-inches IPS LCD display screen that renders a 90Hz refresh rate and impressive pixel density on the top. It includes IP rating and coring glass protection. As for the software layering, you are getting the Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 UI that will soon get the Android 12 update. Under the hood, you will find a 6nm – MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset.
As for the camera section, the phone provides a dual-camera setup, including a 50MP primary camera with an 8MP ultrawide, and offers 1080p video recording. Besides this, the 16MP selfie camera grants a decent image process. In terms of battery capacity, you will get a 5000 mAh battery support with a 33W fast charging speed package. Lastly, you can purchase this phone in magnificent shade options of Aquamarine Blue, Stardust White, and Matte Black.
|Specifications||Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Dimensions||6.44 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches|
~399 PPI density
|Protection||IP53, dust and splash protection
Gorilla Glass 3
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Chipset||6nm – MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G|
2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76
6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55
|RAM||4GB, 6GB, 8GB|
|Camera||50 MP (wide), PDAF
8 MP (119˚ ultra-wide)
LED flash, HDR, panorama
Max – 1080p@30/60fps
|Selfie||16 MP (wide)
Max – 1080p@30fps
|Loudspeaker||Yes (stereo speakers)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh
Fast charging 33W
|Colors||Aquamarine Blue, Stardust White, Matte Black|
|Expected Price||(Rs 18,999) Approx.|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pros and Cons
Based on the above specs, you can see the list of pros and cons (advantages and disadvantages) of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T smartphone.
- Robust processing powers.
- No problem in long gaming sessions.
- Smooth 90 Hz refresh rate display.
- Side-mounted scanner for security.
- Decent contrast and colors in photos.
- MIUI 12.5 custom UI support.
- Simple yet sleek design layout
- Dust and water resistance.
- 5G connectivity options are available.
- Gorilla glass 3 protection.
- 33W fast charging and long-lasting battery.
- Stereo speakers are present.
- HDR content support is missing.
- Lack of high brightness setting.
- Without micro SD card support.
- 4K video recording is not possible.
- Without reverse charging support.
- Average camera performance.
- No support for stable video recording.
- Didn’t offer NFC features.
- Outdated USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- Not good for high end gaming.
A super fine device with an amazing display and a powerful mediatek processor.